No parque Penn and Wildlife, você pode explorar uma caverna cheia de formações de calcário por barco, se perder em um labirinto de rochas de 4.800 pés quadrados e viajar para o topo das montanhas e ravinas.
Penn's Cave and Hotel, also known as Penn's Cave House and Long's Cave, is a historic cave and hotel located at Gregg Township, Centre County, Pennsylvania. The property includes seven contributing buildings, one contributing site (the cave), and two contributing structures. Penn's Cave House was built in 1885, and is a three-story, seven-bay, frame building with a high mansard roof. It sits on a limestone foundation. It was extensively remodeled in 1938, and again in 1960. A one-story, rear wing was added in 1962, and was a coffee shop for cave visitors. In 1980, it became a private residence. Its upper floors are used for corporate offices, private meetings and special events.
The cave is a popular tourist attraction and features a natural curiosity with its Trenton (or Beekmantown) limestone formations. The cave measures approximately 1,300 feet in length and the height of the cave roof measures up to 55 feet above the surface of the stream.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.